Monday, 29 September 2014
Sunday, 28 September 2014
Title: FORBIDDEN FLAWS
Author: Pepper Winters
This is a FULL length novel with the first part to be released on November 10, 2014 as part of OWNED: An Alpha Anthology
Saffron Carlton is the darling of the big screen, starlet on the red carpet, and wife of mega producer Felix Carlton. Her life seems perfect with her overflowing bank balance, adoring fans, and luxury homes around the world. Everyone thinks they know her. But no one truly does.
The silver limelight is tainted the day the couple announce their divorce.
Raised in squalor, fed on violence and poverty, Cas Smith knows the underbelly of the world. He’s not looking for fame or fortune. He’s looking for a job to get him the hell away from the danger of illegal fighting, and comes face to face with the woman who ran all those years ago.
Unable to turn down her job offer, he agrees to be her bodyguard and personal trainer, all while she hides her secrets.
He had no intention of letting her back into his heart.
But neither of them were prepared for what happens when forbidden and flawed collide —fracturing the world they know, changing the rules forever.
Direct Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QseeRdTZhAk
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Pepper Winters wears many roles. Some of them include writer, reader, sometimes wife. She loves dark, taboo stories that twist with your head. The more tortured the hero, the better, and she constantly thinks up ways to break and fix her characters. Oh, and sex... her books have sex. She loves to travel and has an amazing, fabulous hubby who puts up with her love affair with her book boyfriends.
Her Dark Erotica books include:
Tears of Tess (Monsters in the Dark #1) - http://amzn.to/1lROLYN
Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark #2) - http://amzn.to/1qB27Zh
Twisted Together (Monsters in the Dark #3) - http://amzn.to/1olkxsD
Debt Inheritance (Indebted Series) - http://amzn.to/1As8P4X
Her Grey Romance books include:
Destroyed - http://amzn.to/1w9f6Vr
YOU CAN STALK HER HERE:
Pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/pepperwinters/
Twitter @pepperwinters - https://twitter.com/PepperWinters
Blog - http://pepperwinters.com
Amazon Author Page - http://amzn.to/1lRMwol
If you would like to be the first to know of upcoming releases please fill in her newsletter (Pepper promises to never spam or chat aimlessly: http://bit.ly/YrpOsO
She loves mail of any kind: firstname.lastname@example.org
OWNED An Alpha Anthology
Prepare to be Owned...
Lose yourself in this collection of never before seen novellas from eleven best selling authors from around the globe.
And the best part - they contain controlling alphas, feisty females and story lines that will have you holding your breath.
Pre-Order Owned today!
Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NDDDYV8
Monday, 22 September 2014
Whole In The Clouds is Kristine’s first Middle Grade Novel. Check the rest of the Cover Reveal Tour here:
Saturday, 13 September 2014
Friday, 12 September 2014
Cherish the Past
Angie sighed. A small smile began to form as she recalled the moments that led up to this incredible feeling. Life was good-no, life was amazing. It hadn't always been, but today at forty-six, it sure was. She had reached a good space in her life. She was content, in love, at peace with her past, and excited about her future. Tomorrow she was marrying her soul mate. She had nearly given up hoping she would find him.
He had actually prayed that she would find him before his birthday. Or so he said, and she had no reason not to believe him. As she sat on the beach watching the waves roll in, the memories of a lifetime came crashing in, reminding her to cherish the past . . .
Today was the day Angie would remember for the rest of her life. It was a terrible dream, a nightmare—the overwhelming feeling that this could not actually be happening to them. That morning they had three beautiful children; that afternoon they had two.
An innocent trip to the doctors, a bit of snow on the roads, and Sarah was gone. Their angel had left them forever at sixteen. She had so much life left to live. Angie was still struggling to believe it. The police officer had to track Alex down to identify her body.
The hospital was overwhelming. Angie had broken and bruised bones that were painful, but not nearly as painful as losing her Sarah.
Anger. Complete disbelief. Uncertainty over what will come next. How would she carry on? One foot in front of the other. Smile on her face for all those around her. Quietly dying inside.
Ten Fun Facts
1. Sandra is a little quirky when she writes she usually has her two miniature yorkies(Max and Misty) on her lap as she types. She also always has an inspirational audio book playing in the background the current favorite is T.D. Jakes newest release Instinct.
2. Sandra and her husband love to walk. The furthest has been 25 km from Sidney to Victoria, BC. They have logged nearly 500 km in 2014 so far! The walks are an opportunity for deep conversations, and quiet thoughts.
3. Sandra was married in November 2013 after meeting her husband Cory online only 6 short months earlier! True love does exist ladies! They merged their lives and together they have three sons, two grandchildren and three fur babies!
4. All four of her limbs have been broken and screwed back together over the years. Both legs were surgically broken a few years before the accident in 2004. In the car accident both arms were broken, in fact the right arm was broken off and surgically put back together.
5. She has no family in British Columbia. Her husband and step son live here. But, the grandchildren and her two boys live in Alberta. We use FaceTime a lot to keep connected. The other day she played eye spy with my grandson over FaceTime. She even got to watch her granddaughter roll over! She loves her Apple/Mac products!
6. Sandra believes the spirit of her daughter is now her guardian angel. She often feels her around and finds comfort in the fact she is at peace. She will live forever in her heart and memories.
7. Sandra’s favorite food is cereal. Shreddies or corn flakes with milk....mmmmmm. She is also a coffeeholic and must have it a few times through the day!
8. She believes laughter is very important for good health. A good belly laugh can cure even the bleakest mood! She loves to watch reruns of Friends, Big Bang etc just for the laugh. She tries to post at least one "giggle" on her Facebook each day!
9. The car accident in 2004 left her with PTSD, chronic pain, RSDS, fibromyalgia and more. But she chooses to move through the day with a smile, most of the time anyhow. Sandra works hard at inspiring others to have a better day.
10. Sandra’s fur babies have voices! She speaks for them just for the laugh! Misty has a little girl voice and cusses like a sailor at times. Max is the spokes dog for them all and is first to make sure they are aware he and his friends need treats and cuddles.
Everything I do I do for you- Bryan Adams
Just give me one good reason - Pink
Love the way you lie -Rhianna and Eminem
Please don't leave me - Pink
Part of me - Katy Perry
Stay - Sugarland
Mockingbird - Eminem
Calling all angels - Train
Jesus take the wheel - Carrie Underwood
It's not my time - 3 doors down
If I die young - Band Perry
If today was your last day - Nickelback
Somebody that I used to know - Gatye
Bruises - Train ft Marilou
Let me go - Avril Lavigne
Better in Time - Leona Lewis
Just a kiss- Lady Antebellum
Somebody like you - Keith Urban
Never gonna be alone - Nickelback
It's your love -Tim McGraw Faith Hill
Close your eyes - Michael Buble
Marry me - Train
Today I'm gonna try and Change the world -Johnny Reid
A few more fun facts.....
1. I'm a reiki master!
2. My dream vacation is to London England!
3. I love the beach and ocean just like my characters!
4. The setting of my trilogy Spring Island is loosely based on Vancouver Island where I live!
5. I love to knit. My current project is an afghan.
6. My husband is a musician and after reading my first novel wrote a song for Cherish the Past.
7. I love quotes!
About the Author
Sandra Steiner completed a Bachelor of Education degree after high school but gravitated shortly afterwards to the accounting field. She is a proud mother and grandmother. Sandra lives with her husband and fur babies on Vancouver Island in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia Canada.
In 2004 Sandra was in a motor vehicle accident with her teenage daughter. She survived with serious injuries, her daughter died at the scene. The accident changed the dynamics and the direction of life forever for her family. Since then she has inspired many to think positively and to live life for the moment. Sandra has always been a good listener and individuals have been drawn to her for encouragement and advice. Over the years she has motivated many individuals to believe in themselves, and they have encouraged her to write and share her experiences. She is a strong woman who believes anything is possible if you believe in yourself.
Sandra’s first novel Cherish the Past-Spring Island Trilogy Book One was released in June 2014, followed by the second novel in the trilogy Live for Today in July 2014. Dream for Tomorrow is book three in the trilogy and will hopefully be released in the fall 2014. The novels can be read on their own. They were written to appeal to both genders and all age groups from teen to adult. The trilogy is inspirational and early indicators show they have already provided hope to those that have taken the time to read them.
Thursday, 11 September 2014
Tuesday, 9 September 2014
As the bumbling town TV traffic reporter, Kate Covington is a constant source of entertainment, but Kate sticks with her dead end job because of her love for news anchor Brian Schaffer. When Brian spontaneously runs off to marry his high school sweetheart, Kate panics and quickly follows. She finds herself in a Las Vegas wedding chapel, desperate to tell her best friend how she feels before he makes a huge mistake and marries the wrong person. The mistake, however, is all Kate’s.
As the scorned bride runs back down the short aisle, Kate quickly realizes she just interrupted the wrong wedding. The would-be groom, Chad Leida, explains the predicament Kate has caused him…he needs to marry before turning 30 in order to inherit his family fortune…and he no longer has a bride.
When Chad asks Kate to marry him and promises her a million dollars for a year of her time, Kate isn’t sure what to do. She has a great deal of debt to her name due to caring for her ailing grandmother, but she also doesn’t want to let go of the idea of love and marriage going together.
Kate’s impulsive decision changes her entire lifestyle…and her ideas about love. From Las Vegas to San Francisco and even to the Midwestern city of Omaha, Kate learns that even when she turns up in the Wrong Place, sometimes it is at just the Right Time.
Wednesday, 3 September 2014
Tori Farrell has lived a dangerous life. When you grow up with a Motorcycle Gang of Mercenaries and Drug Lords like the Dragons, a normal life is more like a fairy tale. For years, she accepted her dark reality, a world consisting of drugs, sex, violence and murder. In the end, she learned the most valuable lesson: survival.
After years of being ruled by the Dragons, Tori uses her skills of seduction and assassination to free herself from the grasp of the people who vowed they would never let her go. Taken in by the FBI, she fears not everything is what it seems, and soon finds herself lost in a web of lies and deceit. She thought getting away from the Dragons would put her on a path to a new and better life, but now she must face the cold hard truth… there is always a price to be paid.
To her surprise, Eli was already in her room, seated in his chair looking out into the garden while he waited. He turned and standing, smiled as soon as she entered the room. Tori could feel her heart pounding, a slight smile teasing the corner of her lips before she could wipe it away. Eli reached down to pick up a single pink rose wrapped in plastic that lay on the table, and handing it to her said simply, "This is for you."
Tori stared down at the bright pink petals in awe for several seconds, not exactly sure what to do with an actual flower. Finally, she raised her eyes and shrugged, which gave Eli a short fit of laughter, and he set off into her bathroom to search for something to put water in for the rose.
Returning shortly with a plastic cup of water, he showed her how to unwrap the bloom and stand it in the cup. "Ideally," he explained, "you should trim the stem a small amount so that it can take up water better and last a bit longer."
Tori stared back at him, trying desperately not to allow her excitement at the gift to show…